Do you have strong Retail / FMCG Category experience?
Are you confident communicating with stakeholders at all levels, from buyers to clients?
Do you have an analytical mind and do you constantly challenge the norms?
We are looking for an experienced Category Executive to work for a highly successful company in the retail sector, based in South Leeds.
To be considered for the role of Category Executive, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years category experience and exposure to managing a critical path
- Experience working in the Retail or FMCG sector
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to confidently present to external clients
- Relationship building and account management skills
- Advanced Excel skills and an analytical approach
- A full UK driving license, or currently learning to drive
We are recruiting for an analytical and experienced Category Executive to face a new challenge in this exciting role where you will be responsible for a diverse selection of account management duties in line with the critical path.
Some of your diverse responsibilities will include:
- Accurately analysing performance data with a view to improving how products are merchandised to increase profitability
- Proactively communicating with key clients and important internal departments on a regular basis
- Managing projects from brief through the critical path
- Preparing reports on competitive and product trend analysis
This is a fast-paced role that offers a high level of responsibility. If you are a self-motivated and analytical Category Executive, and you have all the skills and experience outlined above, please apply online today!
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have been unsuccessful for the role you have applied for.*