We are looking for a marketing professional with experience working in branding to join a well-known company based in Leeds. Ideally you will have a degree in a marketing related discipline and looking for an exciting opportunity to progress your career within branding.
What are we looking for?
- A 2:1 degree in Business, Marketing or a related discipline
- At least 12 months experience or a placement year working within a branded environment either within marketing, retail or FMCG
- A strong understanding of marketing and how to use this to grow a brand
- Strong IT skills, particularly within Excel and PowerPoint
- Confident and charismatic personality with the ability to hold your own
This exciting opportunity involves working with a well-loved name and you will be given the support and training you need to develop your career within branding.
You will be responsible for:
- Learning about and managing brand projects from concept to launch
- Aiming your campaigns towards the right target consumers to ensure that the brand proposition is on point
- Being the main point of contact for internal teams in the communication of brand strategy, and working with these teams to achieve brand and business objectives
- Coordinating campaigns such as promotions and working with agencies to deliver campaigns
- Regularly updating your colleagues internally as to the promotions and branding available
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a strong foundation in marketing and branding to really establish a career in this field.
Apply online today or call Jayde on 0113 367 2880 for more information about this exciting new role.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of response we receive, we are unable to give feedback on all individual applications. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.