Our strapline is
Your Growth.Our Passion.
Why you ask?
Well, at Lucy Walker Recruitment we are passionate about both the personal and career growth of all of our team and we continually develop them to be the best they can be, and to further their career within our business!
Interested in turning Purple?
First, here’s 6 questions for you to answer…..
1. Are you looking for a role where you can be supported, trained and mentored throughout your career?
2. Are you customer and relationship-orientated?
3. Do you have strong communication skills and are you a ‘people person’ ?
4. Are you results and service orientated?
5. Do you have excellent business acumen?
6. Are you tenacious and strategic in your outlook?
If your answer to all of these questions was an unequivocal Yes, we would like to talk to you, but, first let us outline some of the headline reasons why our staff retention is so good by telling you of some of the key benefits of being part of our team…
Along with an excellent basic salary, the opportunity to earn extremely well with commission (in our sales-based roles) and work for a prestigious brand, we also have the following fantastic benefits and perks in place;
- Exceptional Work-Life balance and some amazing schemes which support this (There’s no working to stupid o’clock with us)
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Hugely supportive team environment
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 days for every full year worked.
- Your Birthday as an extra day’s holiday
- Pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Ad-hoc team and individual incentives.
- Access to Perkbox for vouchers and discounts for travel, accommodation, days out etc.
- Team lunches & dress down (when office based)
- Away Days
- and much much more
Placement Students – starting June 2021
To work with and support Senior Consultants in the business with their recruitment projects by managing your own talent pool of candidates & building candidate relationships with the ultimate aim of placing your candidates in live vacancies. In time, you will be responsible for your own client accounts and the growth and development of your clients.
- Account Management
- Candidate Management
- Project Management
- Team working
- Administration, Marketing and Resourcing
Skills and Attributes required:-
- recent experience of working within a Client Facing or Customer Service role, preferably office based
- Experience dealing with people at all levels and being able to adjust your tone depending on your conversation
- The ability to juggle a number of tasks at one time and be able to work to deadlines and prioritise constantly within the role
- Highly organised in your approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A completer/finisher in approach, with very high standards in all elements of the work that you do.
Interested? Email Mark for a full Job specification or forward your CV with a covering email/letter
Recruitment Consultant +Senior Recruitment Consutlants – £25-30,000+ + Excellent Commission + Excellent Benefits
We have started 2021 busier than ever and anticipate this to continue throughout the year ahead. As a result, we are looking to recruit an experienced Consultant to work within our Permanent team. This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a strong brand for providing a superb level of service to our clients looking to recruit and candidates looking for that new opportunity.
We are ideally looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultants who can bring with them a good understanding of recruitment and a real focus on service levels within all areas. This is a busy, all-consuming role and would suit someone happy working within a small team, where hard work is both valued and rewarded.
We are ideally looking for some recruitment experience, that could be a year or 15 years working within an Agency environment. You will thrive juggling a number of tasks at one time and will enjoy a very fast-paced and fluid role. We can offer an excellent basic salary, a superb commission structure allowing you to be financially rewarded for your efforts and a really strong home/work-life balance. If you are looking at working 4 days a week, this is also something we could accommodate.
However as we ultimately believe this is very much about getting the right person to join our team we would also be open to applications from individuals, with a proven track record in their field, in either B2B sales ,Account management or business development arena, with a keen aptitude for learning new skills and techniques and investing in yourself to develop your career down this different route. However, coming in via this route would not command the salary quoted above
What does this role need:
- A hands-on approach, we are a small team and everyone gets involved with everything!
- Confident communication skills with a personable approach and excellent listening skills
- Positive, bright and highly motivated as well as being proactive
- Strong IT skills, able to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- A confident, resilient and conscientious individual who wants to make a difference with their contribution
- A highly organised individual with the ability to meet required deadlines
What will the role involve:
- Client & Candidate Management – focusing on building strong relationships with both Clients looking to recruit and Candidates seeking new roles. Being Consultative and supportive within all areas of your work and most crucially, listening to both client and candidates requirements.
- Business Development – a natural element of a consultant role involves business development, reaching out to current, new and lapsed clients with the aim of supporting their recruitment.
- CRM Management – working with a new CRM system, updating and maintaining effective client and candidate information, ensuring accuracy within all areas of your work
- Administration – There is a natural element of administration associated with your role, from drafting copy for advertisements to preparing CVs, to confirming interviews
- Team working – Whilst small, we are a tight team, and working together is vital. Being supportive, open, and transparent in your communication makes for a happy and well-performing team – our ultimate aim.
- Business Development – whilst Sales and BD is not a huge focus of this role, there is a natural element of business development, reaching out to current, new and lapsed clients with the aim of supporting their recruitment.
What’s you will receive:
We can offer flexible working times, you can work from home for part of the week, plus a very fair and honest culture, alongside an excellent basic salary and strong commission structure. We offer additional benefits plus a generous holiday allowance including your Birthday off. This role is hard work but with commitment and focus, it is also really enjoyable, and you will be rewarded and valued.
How do I apply?
If you have the skills and experience above, please contact us immediately to be considered.
Your CV should be sent to Mark@Lucywalkerrecruitment.com with a detailed covering email of why you believe you are the right candidate to be considered.
We cannot apply to every individual applicant, however, if your experience meets what we are looking for, we will be in immediate contact.