YOUR GROWTH. OUR PASSION.
At Lucy Walker Recruitment we are passionate about both the personal and career growth of all of our team and we continually develop them to be the best they can be, and to further their career within our business!
Interested in turning Purple?
First, here’s 6 questions for you to answer…..
1. Are you looking for a role where you can be supported, trained and mentored throughout your career?
2. Are you customer and relationship orientated?
3. Do you have strong communication skills and are you a ‘people person’ ?
4. Are you results and service orientated?
5. Do you have excellent business acumen?
6. Are you tenacious and strategic in your outlook?
If your answer to all of these questions was an unequivocal Yes, we would like to talk to you, but, first let us outline some of the headline reasons why our staff retention is so good by telling you of some of the key benefits of being part of our team…
Along with an excellent basic salary, the opportunity to earn extremely well with commission (in our sales-based roles) and work for a prestigious brand, we also have the following fantastic benefits and perks in place;
- Exceptional Work-Life balance and some amazing schemes which support this (There’s no working to stupid o’clock with us)
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Hugely supportive team environment
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 days for every full year worked.
- Your Birthday as an extra day’s holiday
- Pension scheme.
- Private Healthcare.
- Ad-hoc team and individual incentives.
- Access to Perkbox for vouchers and discounts for travel, accommodation, days out etc.
- Team lunches & dress down (when office based)
- Away Days
- and much much more
Recruitment Consultant – £25-30,000 + Excellent Commission + Excellent Benefits
We have started 2021 busier than ever and anticipate this to continue throughout the year ahead. As a result, we are looking to recruit an experienced Consultant to work within our Permanent team. This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a strong brand for providing a superb level of service to our clients looking to recruit and candidates looking for that new opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who can bring with them a good understanding of recruitment and a real focus on service levels within all areas. This is a busy, all-consuming role and would suit someone happy working within a small team, where hard work is both valued and rewarded.
We are looking for some recruitment experience, that could be a year or 15 years working within an Agency environment. You will thrive juggling a number of tasks at one time and will enjoy a very fast paced and fluid role. We can offer an excellent basic salary, a superb commission structure allowing you to be financially rewarded for your efforts and a really strong home/work life balance. If you are looking at working 4 days a week, this is also something we could accommodate.
What does this role need:
- We definitely need experience of working within a Recruitment Consultant role – very open on the sector that you may have worked within but recruitment experience is essential
- A hands on approach, we are a small team and everyone gets involved with everything!
- Confident communication skills with a personable approach and excellent listening skills
- Positive, bright and highly motivated as well as being proactive
- Strong IT skills, able to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- A confident, resilient and conscientious individual who wants to make a difference with their contribution
- A highly organised individual with the ability to meet required deadlines
What will the role involve:
- Client & Candidate Management – focusing on building strong relationships with both Clients looking to recruit and Candidates seeking new roles. Being Consultative and supportive within all areas of your work and most crucially, listening to both client and candidates requirements.
- Business Development – a natural element of a Consultants role involves business development, reaching out to current, new and lapsed clients with the aim of supporting their recruitment.
- CRM Management – working with a new CRM system, updating and maintaining effective client and candidate information, ensuring accuracy within all areas of your work
- Administration – There is a natural element of administration associated with your role, from drafting copy for advertisements to preparing CVs, to confirming interviews
- Team working – Whilst small, we are a tight team and working together is vital. Being supportive, open and transparent in your communication makes for a happy and well performing team – our ultimate aim.
- Business Development – whilst Sales and BD is not a huge focus of this role, there is a natural element of business development, reaching out to current, new and lapsed clients with the aim of supporting their recruitment.
What’s you will receive:
We can offer flexible working times, you can work from home for part of the week, plus a very fair and honest culture, alongside an excellent basic salary and strong commission structure. We offer additional benefits plus a generous holiday allowance including your Birthday off. This role is hard work but with commitment and focus, it is also really enjoyable, and you will be rewarded and valued.
If you have the skills and experience above, please contact us immediately to be considered. Without the specific recruitment experience, your application will not be considered.
We cannot apply to every individual applicant, however if your experience meets what we are looking for, we will be in immediate contact.