Location: Wakefield City Centre
Hours: 09:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday, 40 hours.
Start Date: ASAP
I am actively looking for an outstanding candidates to join a well-established, award-winning humanitarian charity based in central Wakefield. My Client is looking for a passionate candidate who seeks a dynamic and rewarding opportunity and are able to work in a fast-paced environment. This role is a temporary to permanent role to start immediately.
Your Typical Day:
As an Executive Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Write, edit and proofread newsletters, articles and other charitable collateral
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Dealing with various aspects of HR
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, accompany manager at various meeting to provide general assistance
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming emails and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
What do you need?
In order to be a successful Executive Assistant you must have worked within a PA/EA position previously and have excellent attention to detail as well as the following:
- Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- A team player, able to work to ensure the targets are met.
- A strong, mature and confident individual who will work to support the Chairman, Executive Office and SLT to meet objectives.
- Able to engage with internal and external persons of influence to advance the objectives of the organisation
If you do feel you have the essential qualities for this role please do not hesitate to apply or contact us directly for more information.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.