We have just registered a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business with a strong reputation in Halifax as an Executive Assistant supporting the Managing Director. You will be providing full EA support with complex diary management, extensive travel management and organising events both in the UK and internationally.
This is an exciting yet demanding Senior EA role working for a company where hard work is truly valued and there is a fantastic working culture where there are opportunities for further development.
Your duties will include:
- Providing full PA support to the MD on a daily basis
- Producing minutes from meetings and diarising future deadlines
- Monitoring email as required
- Extensive diary management both domestic and international
- Complex diary management
- Organising conferences and events both in the UK and abroad
This is a fast paced Senior PA role and to be considered experience supporting at Board or Director level is essential. You will be flexible to work additional hours and also possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Flexible in your approach
- Strong typing skills
- Superb organisational skills
- Confident communicator
- Proficient on Microsoft Office
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.