Our client, a highly successful and superb employer, is looking to recruit an Account Executive to work within their wider Account Management team. Created as a result of expansion, this is a superb opportunity for you to join this highly successful business, working within a role where there is definite scope and long term career development. You will support Account Managers with the delivery of superb levels of customer service, being a key point of contact for customers within all areas, looking at growing client accounts.
Your key areas of responsibility include:
- Developing strong relationships with your clients with the ultimate aim of excelling in all areas of customer support
- Looking at growth plans with clients, working with your Account Manager to think strategically with client accounts
- Dealing with all queries within your customer base, ensuring queries are resolved, or escalating when required
- You will be involved with pricing, looking at service levels, reporting, reviewing contracts and other numerical related information
- Other contributions to the wider Account Management team, supporting with administration related tasks
For this role we are looking for a really personable and positive Candidate who has experience within a customer focused or similar Account Executive role where communication and 1st class levels of service have been integral to your role. You will enjoy working within a focused team, managing your own workload effectively, being able to multi task.
In addition you will have the following:
Excellent levels of self motivation and focused on delivering excellent levels of customer service
- Educated to A Level or Graduate level, you will have strong numerical skills and will enjoy working with data
- Able to think strategically with the work that you do for your customers
- Highly organised, able to prioritise a range of tasks whilst working to customer KPI’s and strict deadlines
- Flexible and able to support the team within all areas of their work
- Focused on providing a superb level of service to customers
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of MS Office
If you have the skills and experience within a similar Account Executive or Sales Support related role, please contact us immediately to be considered. Without this experience, your application will not be considered. This role will be working from home with all equipment provided.
Please note, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant, however if you meet the above criteria, we will be in immediate contact.