We are looking for a professional and experienced Account Manager, you can come from a sales, account executive or client centric background.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate experience and a success record within consultative sales, experience managing bespoke orders and can ensure sales retention, actively seek new business and have the ability to communicate with governors, Headteachers and key decision makers.
Your will need to have experience with budget management, client communication and preferably a passion for the education sector.
In return our client offers achievable and competitive bonus structure, progression opportunities and career mapping.
This role is based in a beautiful, newly furnished office in Leeds. Ideally five days in the office however one day at home will be possible, following successful completion of the probationary period.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify and connect with key decision makers within the educational industry, spanning the UK
- Grow sales and retain active business
- Offer a consultative service per client needs, offering design support and quotes
Successfully work with the marketing and wider BD team
- Provide sales strategy, reporting on sales and projections
- Proven track record in generating new business by telephone
Skills & Knowledge:
- Sales and Client management experience
- To have experience within a consultative industry/role
- Experience establishing leads with stake holders, gatekeepers, and decision makers
- Excellent PC skills — Word, Internet, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, database management, desktop publishing, use of CRM.
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
- Integrity and honesty
- Team player
If you can demonstrate the above skills, then please send us your CV.