We are recruitment for a Sales Executive to work for a successful creative company which has just achieved best sales at Christmas in the company’s long-established history. The role offers a competitive salary plus a bonus with an OTE of £40,000 and a company car. This is a fast faced and exciting opportunity to join the independent sales team working between Oxford, North London, Luton and Hemel. This is a demanding and responsible role that offers a lot of variation. The role is aimed to build strong relationships with independent retailers and helping them to increase sales of products. Responsibilities within the role also include:
- Carrying out research to identify independent retailers
- Making contact with prospective and existing retailers and building and maintaining strong relationships
- Supporting retailers to enhance sales, ensuring that their product selection is the best it can be, and helping them to increase their sales performance
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with contacts within retailers
- Handling account queries and resolving any issues
- A key part of this challenging role will be to increase the number of commercially viable accounts through establishing contacts and prospecting.
- Additionally, the role will involve some administrative duties.
We are looking for someone with experience of selling into independent retailers and for someone who is passionate, positive and personable. We are also looking for someone with the following skillset and experience:
- A proven record of developing business relationships
- You will be organised, tenacious, personable and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a flexible manner
- Ideally experience gained with the card or creative industry
- Must be a car driver
This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales Executive to work for a large company that is currently thriving where they can provide opportunities for long term career progression. Please apply for this role if you have the relevant experience of selling into independent retailers.