Are you a dynamic, results-driven leader passionate about driving sales growth and fostering meaningful customer relationships? We are recruiting on behalf of a global leader whose focus is the development and manufacturing of sustainable products into the Retail market. They are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead their dedicated Sales and Account Management team based in fantastic offices in Leeds.
You will be working within an organisation truly focussed on innovation, excellence, and sustainable practices, as well as offering an inclusive and supportive employee experience. You will receive a competitive salary with a generous quarterly bonus, strong development opportunities as a leader, and flexibility within the workplace.
As the Sales Manager you will lead a team of up to 10 Sales professionals, providing close mentoring and coaching from both a day-to-day and long-term performance perspective. You will focus on positively driving your team forward to deliver on the sales budget, having full P&L responsibility, and offering support with key client management.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Manager:
- Sales Team Leadership (50%): Lead, inspire, and coach the sales team, driving expansion within the account base and ensuring consistent portfolio growth. Offer 360-degree leadership and provide clear direction through effective communication and training plans to create success conditions. Utilise effective governance processes to maintain team performance, exceed targets, and ensure the successful launch of new products.
- Team and Function Development (25%): Foster individual growth, identify talent, and support continuous improvement initiatives while championing company culture and values. You will have a commitment to succession planning to ensure development within the team.
- Key Account Responsibility (25%): You will also manage two key accounts, cultivating and strengthening relationships with key stakeholders and seeking growth opportunities.
Skills and Experienced Required:
- Proven team leadership and governance experience with demonstrable success in managing a Sales team of 8-10+ professionals – coaching, mentoring, and driving results.
- Ideally you will come from a Product or Brand related background within the Manufacturing, Retail or FMCG sectors.
- A focus on customer excellence, with a genuine passion for understanding customer needs, exceeding expectations, and delivering exceptional service.
- Demonstrated capability to drive sales progress, negotiate effectively, and formulate contracts while aligning with business strategy and goals.
- Proven experience of ownership of sales budget and monitoring against KPI's to drive accountability and results-focused conditions.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel nationally and internationally as needed.
Our client offers a dynamic environment where creativity, teamwork, and integrity thrive. This is a pivotal role in the strategic growth and influence our client’s brand, and you will contribute to global success. If you're a passionate and results-driven leader ready to make a significant impact in the sales landscape within a forward-thinking company, please submit your CV for the Sales Manager opportunity now to be considered!