Our client, a technology business based in the heart of Leeds City Centre, are seeking a highly motivated, adaptable and experienced Sales Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic technology business on a temporary, full time basis.
To be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience within a sales environment
- The ability to effectively build rapport with clients
- An excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- An ambitious and motivated approach
Our client is looking for someone with previous sales experience and the ability to communicate effectively with their clients. Your core responsibilities as Sales Executive will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Liaising with new business customers via phone and email
- Arranging client meetings where you will discuss the new technology service
- Contacting potential clients and promoting the service
- Liaising with internal stakeholders
- Building and maintaining effective, positive working relationships with clients
This is a unique opportunity to join the business at an exciting time alongside a forward-thinking team. You must have previous sale experience and be able to take initiative and be comfortable working independently at times.
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply online today or call Chloe in the temporary team on 0113 367 2880.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.