Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
Hours: 09:30-17:30 Mon-Fri
We are working with a fantastic client who are internationally renowned and provide extensive legal services to their business clients. They provide comprehensive and intelligent advice to both businesses and individuals, ensuring that they fully understand the client’s objectives and needs and endeavour to meet these. They are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary who is confident delivering an exceptional secretarial service at partner level. Your main duties in this role will be:
- Dealing with all incoming calls and both incoming and outgoing mail.
- Drafting correspondence as directed by the Partners or Associates concerned.
- Entering new clients, contacts and instructions onto the database.
- Prepping and creating invoices from the computerised invoicing system.
- Pursuing issued invoices and ensuring prompt payment.
- Liaising with clients directly on any admin issues.
In order to be considered for the Legal Secretary role, you must promote a professional and positive attitude and ensure that you adhere to the high standards within all aspects of the business. You must also have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident using Microsoft Office
- A positive outlook
- The ability to deal with a heavy workload
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
- Experience supporting the labour and employment department is desirable
Please apply within if you feel you have the required skills and experience to fit this role.