Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have experience in a secretarial or administrative role?
Our client is currently looking for an ambitious Team Administrator to join their team based in Leeds City Centre. In this role you will be supporting the Senior Secretary/PA and management team.
In order to be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of office based administration
- Experience of supporting a management team and dealing with clients is favourable
- Excellent Word skills, and a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to creatively design presentations
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Highly motivated and willing to work on department and client issues.
This brilliant role involves working with a large, world leading company, with the opportunity to grow and progress professionally. Your responsibilities as the Team Administrator will include but are not limited to:
- Providing effective and efficient organisational, secretarial and administrative support for the Audit team
- Answering telephone calls, relaying accurate and clear messages to the relevant parties
- Type all letters and correspondence for the management team
- Update marketing and internal staff database systems for managers.
If you feel that this is the perfect role for you, please do not hesitate to apply today.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all individual applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.