We are currently recruiting for a Team Administrator to join a thriving Engineering Company based in attractive and cosmopolitan Manchester City Centre office. Reporting to the Office Manager and working amongst a team of dedicated, enthusiastic and creative engineering professionals, the role of Team Administrator will be key to providing an efficient and comprehensive administration support to a busy team of engineering professionals.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and creative working environment which will enable you to develop new skills and ways of working as you progress your career.
Duties of Team Administrator include;
- Manage allocation of IT hardware and software
- Collaborate with Business Development to organise events, seminars etc.
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and documentation for meetings, interviews, seminars etc.
- General administration duties
- Typing or modification of correspondence and documents prepared by engineering staff
- Assisting with archiving and filing
- Arranging refreshments for meetings and ensuring that all meeting rooms are up maintained
- Ensure that Engineers complete their weekly timesheets
- Creating regular team presentations for office communications and team meetings
- Managing and coordinating business travel arrangements for the team working with the In-House Travel team and external Travel Management Company
- Organising New Starters; inductions, equipment, new starter
- Creating welcome packs for new starters
- Ensuring that the team organisational charts and room layouts are kept up to date.
- Maintaining Team Annual Leave Dashboard
Skills required for Team Administrator;
- Excellent computer and IT skills including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using spreadsheets and databases
- Experience of setting up and maintaining administrative procedures
- Good communication skills
- Confident, proactive character, with the ability to take the lead in challenging situations
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Experience of supporting a team of people as well as working on a one to one basis.
- Pension, life assurance, income protection, option to buy/sell additional holidays/flex benefits up to 5%