We’re seeking a passionate and dynamic Project Manager to join our client who is a key player in the live events sector. Our client is a unique, highly successful and extraordinary creative company who are continuing to grow year on year and are looking for someone to implement their vision. This Project Manager role is predominantly based in Leeds but will involve international travel to event locations.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience of end to end project management within the live events or music industry
- A passion for creating an immersive event experience
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- The ability to manage client relationships, including managing expectations
- A flexible, adaptable and pro-active approach
- A proven track record of delivering high budget events.
As Project Manager, you will be the main point of contact for the client throughout the project, from concept to delivery and beyond. You may be managing multiple projects simultaneously so will need to be organised and adaptable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on impressive international projects for prestigious confidential clients. This Project Manager role is offered as a 12 month fixed term contract or on a freelance basis. If you have a passionate, dynamic and charismatic personality and are keen to work on global projects, then apply online today or get in touch for a confidential conversation to discuss further.
Please note, you must have live events project management experience to be considered for this role.
*Due to the amount of response we receive we are unable to give individual feedback on applications. If you haven’t heard back within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.*