- Location: Bradford
- Benefits: On-site parking, 22 days annual leave (increasing year on year to a max of 26), annual bonus, annual salary reviews, career development
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an innovative global company, in the fast-paced and exciting role of a HR Advisor! You will be working within the HR team, situated in the company’s busy Bradford offices. You will providing an efficient and proactive HR service to employees across the business’ multiple UK-based offices, whilst having the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
This role is ideal for a candidate with end-to-end employment cycle experience within a HR Advisor role, and for someone who has provided generalist advice and guidance to managers and team leaders. You will be developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with management and staff, whilst providing support to a variety of activities across the business.
Some of your other responsibilities will include:
- Providing generalist HR advice and support on employment matters and staff issues
- Effectively applying HR policies and procedures, and providing advice and guidance
- Supporting recruitment & selection, application of terms and conditions of employment, training & development
- Supporting the HR manager with organisational and personnel issues to execute HR solutions; acting as a trusted advisor with relation to general HR concerns
- Compiling and analysing HR management information reports - identifying key trends and planning actions around this as required
- Supporting company-wide staff communication and engagement activities
- Supporting with the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of HR systems, including audits of HR processes
This HR Advisor role is a great opportunity to join an international organisation within an exciting industry sector. You will be involved in a variety of HR activities, with the responsibility to support all UK offices. You must be highly organised, an effective communicator as well as having the following skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified (at least level 5)
- 1-2 years’ experience as a HR Advisor
- Experience of dealing with operational issues through generalist advice and guidance to managers
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills with internal staff members
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Possess an adaptable approach to work within a dynamic business
Please apply for this position if you feel your experience matches that highlighted above, I look forward to receiving your application.