Are you a decisive and confident HR professional?
Do you have previous experience managing TUPE?
Are you experienced working within a corporate environment, building and maintaining strong employee and stakeholder relationships?
If so, we are recruiting for an exciting role as a HR Advisor within the commercial real estate industry. They are a successful, growing business looking to employ a HR professional to support with a variety of HR duties. In particular, this role will entail supporting the delivery of incoming and outgoing TUPE.
Our client offers a competitive salary of up to £40,000, as well as a car allowance of £4,000. The role offers excellent flexibility – it currently offers a hybrid between home and office working with the role being based in their Birmingham offices alongside a team of five other professionals. A CIPD qualification is an advantage, however not necessary for this role. We are looking for tenacious, resourceful and resilient HR candidates with strong interpersonal skills and experience working within a corporate environment. The ideal candidate will also have previous TUPE experience.
This exciting role is extremely varied, involving a range of general HR responsibilities including:
- Providing ER support.
- Supporting the delivery of TUPE processes.
- Resourcing and supporting the recruitment process.
- Supporting reward and recognition strategies.
- Supporting the drive and implementation of a high-performance culture.
- Coordinating projects such as diversity and inclusion and policy alignment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level education, or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- TUPE experience.
- Flexible in approach with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A commercially focused business approach.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage key stakeholder relationships