We are working exclusively with a rapidly expanding and highly successful company based in Leeds city centre, who are looking to recruit a HR Advisor who has generalist HR experience and is looking for a new opportunity to forge and develop their career. We are seeking a candidate who is ambitious, confident and who has ideas on how you can support the business through it’s strategic growth plans in the coming years.
For this role, we are looking for somebody who has:
- 3 years or more of HR generalist experience gained working within a similar level role
- A CIPD qualification, or you may be working towards this within your role currently
Our client is looking for someone who is empathetic within the role and focused on providing the right level of support within a HR capacity. Someone who can be impartial and can see a situation from every point of view and be fair to all parties, whilst offering strong and supportive advice. A confident relationship builder who can build trust and be relied upon by the team.
This role is reporting directly to the Managing Director of this SME, and the daily responsibilities include:
- Talent planning – coordinating talent and succession plans to drive and fulfil the ambitions of the team
- Coaching & Development – supporting managers in delivering effective performance management and also suggesting and implementing team training days and individual plans
- Retention – regularly evaluating and managing reward and recognition
- Employee Relations – being the first point of contact for a range of queries being proactive in providing full support across all areas of HR
- HR Policies & procedures – constantly reviewing policy and procedures and seeking ways to improve
- HR Administration – managing all associated administration including offer letters, contracts, etc
- Inductions - managing inductions for new starts and also being involved with promotions
This role is full time Monday to Friday, however the company are willing to be flexible on finish times if you’d prefer to work a couple of hours less per day.
If you’re looking for a position which you can really make your own, if you’re full of ideas that you’d love to implement whilst working for a forward thinking, progressive and growing company, this rare and unique role, may just be the role for you.
Contact Jayde at Lucy Walker Recruitment today or press apply now.