We are recruiting for an international business who work 24/7 on behalf of their clients and are looking for a Document Production Workflow Coordinator to work on a permanent basis at their Normanton site for the 11pm – 8am shift. Due to the night working, our client is offering an excellent basic salary of £25,000 + an additional 20% shift allowance for the working hours taking the total salary to £30,000.
We are seeking a Workflow Coordinator with the following experience:
- Experience in document production or word processing
- A good understanding of the MS Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- C or above grade in English at GCSE+
We are seeking a Document Production Workflow Coordinator who is solution oriented and has strong decision making skills. You will be responsible for high levels of confidential information and documents.
As a Document Production Workflow Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the client to receive work and coordinating deadlines
- Prioritising work across the team and balancing multiple projects
- Detecting and correcting errors in documents
- Ensuring all proof read documents adhere to the right quality
- Delivering ongoing training of new and existing team members
If you have the skills and experience for this Document Production Workflow Coordinator role, please do apply immediately. Please note our client is looking to interview at the end of February with the 1st March as a start date.