Do you have a flair for sales, combined with a passion for travel?
This successful and sociable travel-based organisation in West Leeds are looking to grow their efficacious sales team with driven and personable individuals!
Maybe you have recently returned from travelling and are looking for an opportunity to start your career utilising your passion. Or perhaps you have already gained experience in a sales role and would like a new challenge within a fun and engaging environment?
We are looking for:
- A confident and positive approach
- High levels of motivation and the ability to work to targets
- Experience within a Sales or Telesales role is preferred, but not essential as full training is provided
- First class communication skills, with the ability to build great rapport with customers over the phone
- A keen interest in travel!
- If you have completed or have knowledge of the TEFL qualification, this would be advantageous but not essential
Within this travel telesales role, you will be responding to warm enquiries and leads, providing a tailored and consultative approach to sell and upsell travel related products. You will receive full sales training, as well as excellent benefits in return for your hard work, whilst working to realistic targets to achieve your on target earnings.
Interested to hear some of the benefits available at this company?
- 25 days annual leave
- Monthly commission structure
- Breakfast in the office
- Discounted travel products
- Subsidised gym membership
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply immediately for this superb role within a renowned travel company. If you do not have the required skills, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful for the role for which you have applied.