We have a brilliant opportunity to join a leading organisation based on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre as a Travel Sales Executive. In this role you will be responsible for following up and converting warm leads over the telephone. This organisation offers a fun working environment where you will be rewarded with commission and incentives for achieving targets.
To be considered for this opportunity as a Travel Sales Executive, you must demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A dedicated passion for travel and experiencing new cultures (perhaps you have just returned from travelling and are keen to share your stories with your customers)
- An understanding of the gap year and volunteer tourism industry, possibly with a TEFL qualification
- The desire to share your experiences with other like-minded individuals and be able to convert these conversations into sales
- Experience working to KPI’s
- Commission-focused with confidence in your performance.
As a Travel Sales Executive within this dynamic company, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively selling travel packages & qualifications offered by the company
- Building rapport and relationships in order to upsell company products
- Using determination and resilience when monitoring and surpassing KPI’s
- Communicating with a range of different clients, with a key demographic of people looking to take a career break or experience a gap year.
With this client you will be joining a fun, dynamic and friendly team in Leeds who are all passionate about what they do. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday with one early or late shift per week. Benefits included with the role are a monthly commission structure, breakfast, up to 50% off travel products, 25 days holiday, office trips and the opportunity to grow in a progressive company.
If you have the experience outlined above, please apply immediately for this superb role within a renowned travel company. If you do not have the required skills, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.