25 days holiday + bank holidays + Birthday off
End of month socials, dress down Fridays, canteen with PS4 & table football
Are you highly experience in handling Remortgage caseloads? Do you have a keen interest in coaching and developing others? If so, this could be the perfect next step in your career. We’re currently looking for a confident candidate to join one of the UK’s leading conveyancing firms as a Trainer, in an exciting a varied role the offers good opportunity for progression. Previous experience as a trainer isn’t required and full training will be given – but you do need to be up for a challenge and prepared to hit the ground running!
Key responsibilities will include;
- The role will include the ongoing development and delivery of all training to all teams/departments within Remortgage, including technical, IT, compliance and soft skills training
- Providing training in both the Leeds and Hull offices
- Possibility of assisting with the devising of a Team Leader training programme
- Create and maintain effective working relationships with the other trainers, Operations Managers, Team Leaders, the Technical Services Team etc.
- Provide assistance with UAT testing and develop and deliver upgrade notes relating to changes to Case and legislation.
- Report to Team Leaders on new starters progress
- Quality Assurance Auditing of Remortgage, and formatting the information gathered so that it is understandable to the wider team
- Prepare reports such as the training log, bonus report and preparation of the weekly training emails.
- Utilise your excellent knowledge and understanding of the Remortgage process on a daily basis
- Excellent Technical knowledge of the Remortgage process.
- 2-5 years of experience working in a Remortgage/ Residential Conveyancing department, dealing with arranging completion of all types of titles and files
- Highly experienced in handling Remortage caseloads
- Highly confident communicator, comfortable with public speaking
- Personable nature and a genuine desire to train, teach and develop others
- Good IT skills (Word, PowerPoint, excel).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets
- Excellent team player but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Good Organisational skills.
- Be able to take on board and implement Feedback
- Must be Freehold & Leasehold Title Check Trained – it is essential you have good technical understanding – this will be checked during the interview process
- Experience in managing, coaching or leading a team of people
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a step onto the path towards management with one of the most successful Conveyancing firms in the UK. If you feel you fit the above requirements, please apply immediately!