We are currently seeking an Administration Assistant to work for a highly respected, professional firm in South Leeds, approx. ten minutes’ drive from the city centre. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who is seeking a long term, career role, where you can be truly valued and appreciated within a small team. This is an opportunity to learn all elements of Administration and would compliment any administration qualifications being studied. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and values, and will be keen to develop in the long term.
In this position, your duties will include:
- Typing, filing, scanning and copying of documentation
- Record-keeping and archiving
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Answering the telephone and taking messages, being professional in all areas of your communication
- Management of meeting rooms such as booking and setting up/clearing away
- Ordering Stationery
- Booking Couriers
- Adhoc preparation and distribution of newsletters
- Reception duties daily, covering for sickness and annual holidays
- Any other ad hoc duties as required from the business perspective
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a small and friendly team within a business that has a true family-feel. The role will change in your time with the company, and you will need to be flexible and adaptable in approach.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a similar office position
- High attention to detail and organised in approach
- Excellent telephone manner
Flexible to be involved with a wide range of duties & responsibilities
- Ability to prioritise tasks
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please contact Jayde immediately to be considered for this excellent Administration Assistant role. If you do not have the skills and experience required, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.