A fantastic opportunity has arisen for this leading law firm with offices in Leeds City Centre for a Team Secretary. Joining the Business Support team, the successful candidate will provide all administrative and marketing support to all offices located across the country. This hybrid role is initially for a 6–9-month fixed term contract but could become permanent is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and challenging team environment. No two days are the same but typical duties will include;
- Supporting teams with administration tasks
- Liaising with fee earners to create and supply on-brand content
- Support on maintaining brand resources
- Creating reports
- Maintaining an efficient and well-organised digital filing system
- Managing and allocating all correspondence including telephone calls and email enquiries.
- Scheduling appointments and organising meetings
- Researching and sourcing gifts
- Providing support for new starters
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who can offer excellent training and development, working 9-5.30 Monday - Friday, the ideal applicant will have;
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Flexible and proactive attitude to work, i.e., able to handle a variety of tasks without needing direction.
- Strong ability to self-manage and prioritise workloads.
- Resilient when working under pressure.
- Good team player and also able to work effectively alone.
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Confident communicator, both in writing and orally
If you are available at short notice and can commit to this fixed term contract where you will have the opportunity to develop your existing marketing and administrative skills, please send your CV immediately.