We are looking for a positive and bright candidate to carry out the role of Team Secretary and Administrator to our team of 6 in Leeds city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a superb organisation with a great reputation in Leeds. The role is office based and includes:
- Maintaining impeccable levels of professionalism with all clients and internally for the team
- Arranging travel and accommodation for the team
- Coordinating meeting rooms and arranging for refreshments and equipment
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Maintaining a filing system Ensuring reporting and papers are delivered in accordance with procedures
- Ensuring the team diaries are managed and client contacts are updated
- Managing compliance and advising on Health and Safety assessments
- Encouraging facilitation and an interface between the different departments
This is a great role for somebody who has strong office administration experience and is looking for a busy supportive role. The required experience we are looking for is:
- A professional telephone manner
- Strong Microsoft skills – ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- We are looking for somebody ideally who has 60-70 words per minute typing speed (you can check this via several free tests on Google).
- The ability to manage and prioritise multiple priorities
- The ability to work as part of a team and also under own initiative
Does this sound like you? Click Apply today!.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we are receiving we are not able to respond to everybody. If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.