Ambitious, driven, resilient Talent Acquisition Manager!
We are working exclusively with a rapidly expanding and highly successful company based in Leeds city centre, who are looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Manager who has strong specialist recruitment background and a natural ability to build relationships at all levels.
This is a newly created, standalone role working for a rapidly expanding company where you can really put your mark and support its strategic growth in the coming years.
For this role, it is essential that you have previous specialist recruitment experience and you have to be a real ‘people person’ - someone who understands that people play a huge role in a company’s future success. You will be the glue that binds a group wide approach with an acknowledgement of individual businesses.
The successful Talent Acquisition Manager will have the following experience:
- 2-3 years working within a similar specialist recruitment focused role or experienced role in HR
- Experience designing and implementing more productive ways of working
- Knowledge of skills gap analysis and proven experience of succession planning
- You will be resilient, an excellent communicator and have a natural ability to form strong relationships.
- Able to work autonomously and demonstrating leadership
This role is reporting directly to the Managing Director, and the daily responsibilities include:
- Defining an ongoing strategy that focuses on the long-term planning of sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of the very best talent in the industry
- Building strong, professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Sourcing candidates using multiple tools
- Build relationships with external bodies to maximise funding opportunities and attract new talent
- Managing recruitment processes and provide excellent candidate experience
If you’re looking for a position which you can really make your own, if you’re full of ideas that you’d love to implement whilst working for a forward thinking, progressive and growing company, this rare and unique role, may just be the role for you.
Contact Marija at Lucy Walker Recruitment today or press apply now. Please note our client are looking to interview and fill this role ASAP!