Our client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of packaging material. They offer flexible benefits, private medical insurance and the opportunity to earn a generous commission!
The role is fully office based and will involve the management of a portfolio of existing clients, whilst also growing your own client base and generating new business. You will join the small team with a focus primarily on the furniture/general sector.
If you are a strong sales professional, who is ready to hit the ground running with this amazing opportunity, then this is the perfect role for you. The client is looking for a confident communicator who is happy picking up the phone and talking to customers, can build strong relationships, is punctual, and can fit into the “family” style team.
What the Senior Sales Advisor role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients and generating new clients
- Identifying new opportunities within existing and new clients
- Providing customers with a full packaging solution
- Handle the full order process closely with customers to ensure an excellent customer experience
What you need to be a Senior Sales Advisor:
- Great verbal and written communicator
- Experience in sales and/or customer service. Someone who won’t shy away from picking up the phone and speaking to the client base.
- Confident, thorough, and collaborative in your approach.
This is a great opportunity to work for a growing packaging supplier whose reputation is continually growing over the years! The Senior Sales Advisor will join a relatively small team, in a relaxed and supportive work environment and they are looking for the right person to join them on this journey of growth! If you have the experience outlined above, please submit your CV immediately to be considered.