We are working with a highly successful company based in Dewsbury who specialise in creating bespoke and tailor-made products and who are seeking a Senior team member. This role will involve an initial six months of learning about the business and how they work based as part of the small Customer Service team of 3, then they are seeking somebody who will be able to progress into more of a leadership role to lead the team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service candidate who is utterly focused on quality and has the ambition to progress into a leadership role.
What are we looking for?
- 3 years+ customer service experience – predominantly phone based
- Excellent administration skills and a high attention to detail
- The ability to lead, motivate and develop a team
We are seeking a candidate who focuses on quality and outstanding service levels for clients, an individual who continually goes above and beyond what is expected. As a Senior Customer Care Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with customer via the telephone and email
- Assisting and problem-solving queries from customers
- Preparing and processing customer quotations and orders
- Keeping customers fully up to date on the progress of their order
If you have the right positive and proactive attitude that we are seeking and the right skills and experience. Please click apply today!