We are working with a globally renowned client who create and deliver a consultative service within the food and drink industry. They are looking to recruit an ambitious and talented senior client manager who will be responsible for nurturing and developing current accounts and leading a team of expanding account managers. This is an exciting role working for a creative and innovative business that is passionate about what they do. Your main duties in this role will be:
- Understanding and promoting the service provided in order to drive the development of the business.
- Leading and developing the team of account managers.
- Identifying new business prospects with warm leads across the wider market.
- Thoroughly understanding the needs of your clients and providing innovative and profitable solutions.
- Remaining up to date and current with all competitors in order to optimise the company in the market place.
- Being consultative in your approach and being the primary contact for your customers.
In order to be considered for the Senior Client Manager role, you must promote a professional and positive attitude and ensure that you adhere to the high standards within all aspects of the business. You must also:
- Have 3-4 years previous account management experience in a similar role
- Show a keen interest in the food and drink sector and passionate about the company values.
- Be hard-working, ambitious and up for a challenge.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to adapt to clients at all levels.
- Confident managing B2B relationships with a track record of growth
- Able to lead a team and drive the business forward.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a dynamic, market leading organisation who offer a number of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car
- Performance bonuses
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Holiday buyback scheme
- NEST Pension
- Reward and discount hub
Please apply within if you feel you have the required skills and experience to fit this role.