We are looking for a Senior Client Analyst to lead a great team in a prominent global commercial law practice. This is a pivotal role within the business to ensure that all new client submissions are identified correctly and in line with requirements.
You will need the following skills and experience to be considered for this role:
- Familiar with the terms KYC and AML
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills across MS suite with an interest in learning new software packages
- You’ll enjoy working collaboratively as part of a wider team
- Experienced in coaching and assisting others to succeed in a Team Leader capacity
- Speaking a second language would be beneficial but not essential
You will be part of the Client Opening team, which forms part of the Conflict and Compliance Unit. The team is responsible for onboarding all new clients for the UK and international offices of the business. Day to day you will undertake client due diligence in accordance with the firm’s Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your commercial awareness and compliance knowledge whilst obtaining a broad overview of complex commercial legal work.
If this role sounds like your next challenge, then apply online today or call Laura on 0113 367 2880.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are unable to respond to individuals. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.