We are currently recruiting for a superb opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join our highly professional and successful client, a Leeds based Wealth Management and Insurance organisation. This is a diverse role providing key support across compliance, HR and finance administration, working collaboratively across the business to provide varied support. The role would suit a highly organised individual, ideally of Graduate calibre, with excellent communication skills and focussed on attention to detail.
Our client offers a fantastic working environment with newly refurbished offices, including an onsite gym and weekly caterers, as well as fantastic benefits including ample opportunity to develop your role and gain additional funded qualifications.
What we are looking for as a Senior Administrator:
- Working closely with Compliance and HR Managers to provide administrative support
- Managing compliance administration including updating the FCA register, completing staff credit checks and overseeing compliance training
- Responding to HR administration requests, creating letter, updating databases and amending policy documents
- Working collaboratively with finance and insurance teams across the business
- Providing ad hoc project support and occasional front of house duties when required
You will be ambitious and driven to progress your career, with excellent communication skills to work cross functionally within a professional business. You will ideally have 1-2 years strong experience within a similar administrative role from professional services of e.g. Business Support, HR, PA, Senior Administrator, Secretary or Senior Receptionist.
Key requirement of the Senior Administrator:
- 1 – 2+ years’ experience within a technical administration role within professional services environment (essential)
- HR, compliance or finance administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Professional, approachable and well-presented
- Able to work within a collaborative team environment
- Ideally degree educated (desired)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a highly progressive and modern business and as a result, we are looking for a special candidate who can really excel within all areas. Personality is key to this role, a highly motivated, positive and professional individual. If you meet this criteria and feel excited about this fantastic role, contact us immediately to be considered.
Please note, we are unable to reply to every individual application, however if you meet the above skills and experience, we will be in contact.