My client, a rapidly expanding company that provide Financial Advice are recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join their team in their new Leeds City Centre offices. Within this role, you will be dealing with warm leads and speaking with prospective clients who are considering Financial Advice. From this, you will be targeted on selling the benefits of financial advice and booking appointments with Financial Advisors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious candidate with experience within a phone based sales role and a passion for sales to join a reputable and growing business. The company are going through growth and offer fantastic opportunity to develop a long term career.
Your duties will include:
- Taking inbound enquires and selling the benefit of Financial Advice
- Booking appointments with Financial Advisors
- Managing the early stage of the advice process
- Hitting and exceeding targets and KPI's
- Developing and maintaining relationships to help maintain the business flow
- Managing and reporting on the relevant workflow
- Ensuring work is compliant, meeting legislative and regulatory requirements
To be considered in this role, you will have phone based sales experience, ideally gained within a regulated environment. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a phone based sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience within a regulated environment would be ideal.
- Ability to organise and priories workload and take ownership for performance outcomes
- An understanding of financial services is desirable