Our client; a globally recognized and highly successful manufacturer and service company, is expanding its sales team. We are seeking a dedicated and experienced Sales Executive to join our dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company known for its excellence in the industry.
As a Sales Executive, you will be part of a busy and successful team, responsible for maintaining professional and diligent customer interactions. This role involves both proactive and reactive sales, with a focus on building strategic relationships with existing clients. You will be managing order enquiries, converting these enquiries, managing the full critical path to successful product delivery.
Our client is looking for someone who has key account management experience, has a consultative and detailed approach to client interactions.
- Proactively promote and understand products and processes
- Handle customer enquiries via telephone/email, quoting prices, and managing product queries.
- Accurately enter orders into the computer system.
- Actively seek out new prospects and develop sales opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety policies.
- File electronically or physically all sales orders and backing PO’s.
- Attend and contribute to sales meetings.
- Assist with company stocktakes if required.
- Perform ad hoc duties as required in the sales department.
Skills and Desired Knowledge:
- Strong experience in a related role, such as Business Development, Account Management, or Customer-focused roles.
- Proactive approach to making new approaches to businesses.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize workload.
- Tact, diplomacy, and creativity.
- Negotiation skills and organizational skills.
- Planning, organizing, and prioritizing workload.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the internal stock system.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office modules.