Lucy Walker Recruitment, an Award-Winning Agency based in Leeds City Centre has a new and unique opportunity to join our successful team here in our busy head office in Leeds.
Celebrating 26 years in business this year, it’s no wonder we have such a successful brand and a superb team behind us and we are continually experiencing growth! Specialising in all office based roles of all levels, with salaries starting at entry level up to senior management and across a multitude of sectors and industries across West Yorkshire no day is ever the same!
Our current team have worked with us for many years, which demonstrates the positive environment that we have. We thrive on working hard, providing superb levels of service but also encourage work/life balance! We do not work long hours and never work weekends.
We have dress down days, charity fun days, end of month lunches, regular social nights out; we even give you your Birthday off, plus other additional incentives throughout the year!
We are focused on finding the “right” people to join us and the right personality and approach is vital. To work at Lucy Walker Recruitment you must be positive, enthusiastic, confident but also very genuine in your approach. We believe that we can offer you a really rewarding career if you are prepared to work effectively.
Do you have previous experience in resourcing or assisting a recruitment team?
Do you have a passion for wanting to develop a career in recruitment?
Are you looking for a superb opportunity where you will be working for an award-winning company?
Do you want to contribute to the success of the team and overall business?
If so, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Resourcer who is wanting a challenging yet rewarding career. You must also have:
- Experience working in an office environment through previous/current employment or a university placement
- A desire to learn and achieve
- Be hardworking, dedicated and self-motivated
- Have strong communication skills, both over the phone and face to face
- Be highly organised and enjoy working in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Be resilient and career focused
- Be personable, fun, original and work well in a team
- Have a fun and engaging personality with a good sense of humour
- Have worked in a recruitment team or recruitment agency previously
Your training and development will be tailored and unique to you covering the below duties and responsibilities;
- Resourcing candidates for various roles
- Writing and posting job adverts
- Managing CV applications
- Diary Management on behalf of consultants
- Pre-screening candidates over the telephone
- Managing diaries and recruitment administration
- Candidate Management;
- Meet candidates face to face
- Match appropriate candidates to live vacancies
- Organise interviews
- Give feedback
- Send CVs & organise interviews
- Identifying candidates through our inhouse database and other platforms including, LinkedIn recruiter, Reed.co.uk, CV Library, Total Jobs and our website applications
This list is not exhaustive! There are lots of areas to be covered and endless techniques and training to ensure you are fully competent in all areas!
If you are looking to join a team where you can be coached, trained and developed to suit your needs and your professional aims, then Lucy Walker Recruitment will invest in you. This role allows you to develop professionally, and as a business, we will allow you to take ownership of your training which will be fluid, based on your development and performance.
This is a superb opportunity to join our team either straight from university or looking to build on experience and develop a rewarding and exciting recruitment career.
Our superb benefits
Along with an excellent basic salary and the opportunity to earn extremely well with commission we also have the following fantastic benefits in place;
- 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 days
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Your birthday off work as an additional days holiday
- End of month lunches & dress down
- Friday ‘Wine Downs’
- Charity fundraising days
- Annual Away Day consisting of a 2-night stay in a hotel with lots of fun
- Employee of the Month awards