We are seeking a proactive and experienced individual to join our client, a Leeds based creative agency, as a Resource Coordinator. This is a predominately administrative role working in a creative environment, where you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Strong coordination and administration skills
- Experience in resource or people planning and workload scheduling
- The ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are commercial savvy and seeking a long-term career then this is a great opportunity to build a foundation within creative industries. As Resource Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Working as a fundamental support to the project team
- Coordinating resource allocation to ensure all assets are maximised
- Forward planning resources and assets for future projects
- Compiling weekly reports and analysing the effectiveness of the project
- Ad hoc administration support tasks as required by the team.
As a Resource Coordinator, you will be fundamental in supporting the wider business function. If you are interested in playing an integral role within a thriving business and have experience in resource planning as outlined above, please apply online today or contact Lucy Walker Recruitment on 0113 367 2880.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of response we receive, we are unable to respond to all individual applicants. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.