We are looking for a Research Assistant to join our client based in Manchester on a permanent basis.
Our client is a highly reputable, entrepreneurial business focusing on providing exceptional, tailor-made service to their clients. They have a fantastic team of passionate and extremely capable individuals, who work hard but also know how to have fun!
Key Skills and Experience
As a Research Assistant you will have experience of working in a similar support role ideally gained in a professional services environment. You will be highly accurate and able to work to strict deadlines. You will have strong work ethic and be able to work effectively both on your own and in a team. The right candidate will have excellent communication skills and friendly, yet professional approach. You will also have;
- Experience working in busy and varied support role
- A willingness to work from the bottom up and manage extensive admin
- An excellent communicator with the gravitas to manage deadlines and personalities
- Ability to build relationships with high profile clients and candidates
- Experience working in a professional service environment
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
Key Responsibilities and duties
As a Research Assistant your main role will support Researchers and Consultants in delivering retained assignments. Your duties will also include:
- Understanding assignment briefings and the complexity of specific and varied roles
- Identifying and map suitable prospective candidates for live assignments
- Engage with and communicate confidently and articulately with a broad range of executive candidates in person, via phone and email
- Help to manage assignment deadlines
- Work closely with the team to work as efficiently and effectively as possible, provide support to the wider team as necessary
- Utilise the CRM system to produce various client reports
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company on a permanent basis. They offer a competitive salary, great work-life balance and a lively, professional environment where excellent client service is paramount. If you would like to apply or find out more details about the role, please get in touch with Marija at firstname.lastname@example.org or click to submit your application online.