We are looking for a Research Account Executive to join a well-established market research company based in Leeds. This varied role includes project management, preparing quotes, assessing data and weekly client meetings. In return our client offers you 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), flexible hybrid working, your birthday as holiday after three years of service and a casual dress code!
What you will be doing:
- Getting to know various clients through open discussions in weekly catch up meetings about project progress
- Preparing quotes for any potential projects, obtaining supplier quotes and ensuring all relevant information is provided to the client
- Managing new projects including providing full quote information, managing client expectations, updating Directors and working effectively to meet and exceed targets
- Checking finalised surveys against the online link to ensure there are no issues or faults before the study is launched
What we are looking for:
- Strong experience working with data
- Good project management and organisational skills
- Ability to plan ahead and adapt priorities to changing workloads
- Highly numerate and literate
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good relationship building skills
- IT literate
Please apply and submit your CV immediately to be considered for this superb opportunity.