We are looking for a Executive Search Resourcer to join a leading and boutique professional services Executive Search consultancy based in central Leeds.
Previous recruitment experience isn't required. A background in Account Management, project management or client relationship management is valuable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career focused and proactive individual with superb communication skills and interest in working with people. They offer fantastic salary, friendly and supportive working environment and sociable team building events.
As an Executive Search Resourcer you will be supporting Consultants with resourcing and interviewing suitable candidates for senior assignments. You will work on a project basis, managing and regularly updating client status reports and preparing briefing documents. You will attend client meetings and use your communication skills to build rapport with both candidates and clients.
Your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Identifying candidates within the market and making contact with these candidates via LinkedIn, having conversations relating to their experience, their job search and what they are looking for within a new role
- Creating a long-list of candidates and arranging their interviews with a relevant Consultant
- Maintenance of these candidate relationships, candidate interview preparation and feedback
- Creating and managing recruitment projects and regularly producing status reports for clients
- Attend industry relevant events and conferences
- Administration such as reference checking
- Using you contacts to expand your market knowledge
This role would suit an intelligent, mature and commercially astute candidate with exceptional communication, organisation and project management skills. You will be highly organised in your approach with excellent organisational skills.
You will also have:
- Previous business support or project management experience gained in a professional or financial services company ideally
- Previous experience producing and proofreading documents and creating briefing packs
- Previous experience of managing stakeholders, both externally and internally
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to build rapport with business leaders and senior Directors
This is a really exciting opportunity to join an international and very successful company which offers career and professional development opportunities and a very friendly working environment.