We have started 2021 busier than ever and anticipate this to continue throughout the year ahead. As a result, we are looking to recruit an experienced Consultant to work within our Permanent team. This is a great opportunity to join an established business with a strong brand for providing a superb level of service to our clients looking to recruit and candidates looking for that new opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who can bring with them a good understanding of recruitment and a real focus on service levels within all areas. This is a busy, all-consuming role and would suit someone happy working within a small team, where hard work is both valued and rewarded.
We are looking for some recruitment experience, that could be a year or 15 years working within an Agency environment. You will thrive juggling a number of tasks at one time and will enjoy a very fast paced and fluid role. We can offer an excellent basic salary, a superb commission structure allowing you to be financially rewarded for your efforts and a really strong home/work life balance. If you are looking at working 4 days a week, this is also something we could accommodate.
What does this role need:
- We definitely need experience of working within a Recruitment Consultant role – very open on the sector that you may have worked within but recruitment experience is essential
- A hands on approach, we are a small team and everyone gets involved with everything!
- Confident communication skills with a personable approach and excellent listening skills
- Positive, bright and highly motivated as well as being proactive
- Strong IT skills, able to prioritise and manage your time effectively
- A confident, resilient and conscientious individual who wants to make a difference with their contribution
- A highly organised individual with the ability to meet required deadlines
What will the role involve:
- Client & Candidate Management – focusing on building strong relationships with both Clients looking to recruit and Candidates seeking new roles. Being Consultative and supportive within all areas of your work and most crucially, listening to both client and candidates requirements.
- Business Development – a natural element of a Consultants role involves business development, reaching out to current, new and lapsed clients with the aim of supporting their recruitment.
- CRM Management – working with a new CRM system, updating and maintaining effective client and candidate information, ensuring accuracy within all areas of your work
- Administration – There is a natural element of administration associated with your role, from drafting copy for advertisements to preparing CVs, to confirming interviews
- Team working – Whilst small, we are a tight team and working together is vital. Being supportive, open and transparent in your communication makes for a happy and well performing team – our ultimate aim.
- Business Development – whilst Sales and BD is not a huge focus of this role, there is a natural element of business development, reaching out to current, new and lapsed clients with the aim of supporting their recruitment.
What’s you will receive:
We can offer flexible working times, you can work from home for part of the week, plus a very fair and honest culture, alongside an excellent basic salary and strong commission structure. We offer additional benefits plus a generous holiday allowance including your Birthday off. This role is hard work but with commitment and focus, it is also really enjoyable, and you will be rewarded and valued.
If you have the skills and experience above, please contact us immediately to be considered. Without the specific recruitment experience, your application will not be considered.
We cannot apply to every individual applicant, however if your experience meets what we are looking for, we will be in immediate contact.