Exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator /Resourcer to join a well-established, high end boutique recruitment agency, based in Manchester City Centre, which specialises in recruiting for high end qualified and non-qualified legal roles.
The successful Recruitment Resourcer /Administrator will have the following skills and experience;
- Be experienced in providing administration support within a busy and demanding professional services environment
- Ideally possess previous experience within a recruitment role
- Be professional, organised & efficient and have the ability to work under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills, with both colleagues and external contacts, a professional and confident telephone manner will be important
- Possess strong MS office skills.
- Degree educated
On a day to day basis the role of Recruitment Administrator /Resourcer involves:
- Working alongside the consultants in maintaining consistent contact with candidates and clients
- Responding to candidate applications - both via the telephone and e-mail
- Preparing CVs and arranging interviews on behalf of the consultants
- Writing candidate profiles
- Helping to manage and maintain a consistent online presence for the division
- Drafting marketing materials such as mailshots, adverts and blogs
This role could become a consultancy role in time or it could just as well suit someone who would prefer to stay on the administrative side of things and pursue a career there.
Please apply within if you feel you have the required skills and experience to fit this role