Exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator /Resourcer to join a well-established, high end boutique recruitment agency which specialises in recruiting for high end qualified and non-qualified legal roles.
Based in Manchester City Centre location, this recruitment company stands out from the rest as it has been deliberately set up to provide the opportunity and working environment that allows consultants and support staff to flourish.
Staff retention is strong and the atmosphere in the office is non-political, positive, supportive and motivational. The team in which the Recruitment Resourcer/Administrator are really bubbly and fun and so someone who is bright, academically minded with a great personality will be a good team fit.
This role could become a consultancy role in time or it could just as well suit someone who would prefer to stay on the administrative side of things a pursue a career there.
On a day to day basis the role of Recruitment Administrator /Resourcer involves:
- Working alongside the consultants in maintaining consistent contact with candidates and clients
- Responding to candidate applications - both via the telephone and e-mail
- Helping consultants to search for suitable candidates
- Preparing CVs and arranging interviews on behalf of the consultants
- Helping to manage and maintain a consistent online presence for the division
- Drafting marketing materials such as mailshots, adverts and blogs
- Writing candidate profiles
- Managing and maintaining the recruitment database
- Researching new clients within new markets for use in business development initiatives
- Helping with the arranging of and attending events.
- General business administration support
The successful Recruitment Resourcer /Administrator will;
- Be experienced in providing administration support within a busy and demanding professional services environment
- Ideally possess previous experience within a recruitment role
- Be a hard-working individual who enjoys going the extra mile in a quality driven culture
- Be professional, organised & efficient and have the ability to work under pressure
- Possess strong communication skills, with both colleagues and external contacts, a professional and confident telephone manner will be important
- Possess excellent organisation and prioritising skills
- Have a positive, self-motivated approach and be confident in showing initiative
- Robust in character, good sense of humour, confidence, ambition and personality
- Possess strong MS office skills.
- Degree educated