A thriving, growing and reputable company are looking to recruit a Receptionist to join their massively expanding team on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
This role is great for someone who is confident, passionate and would like to be part of a professional but fast paced company which has room for progression!
As a Receptionist, your main duties will include:
- Being the main point of contact for clients and candidates
- Making train and hotel bookings for internal staff
- Maintaining office cleanliness, ensuring everything is presentable and tidy
- Assisting with inbound overflow calls, taking messages and passing them onto the correct department
- Posting job advertisements on the company website
- Arranging internal board meetings, ensuring all equipment and catering is ordered
To be a considered for the Receptionist role, you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Eager to learn and progress within the company
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Have previous office-based experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to start on a temporary basis for it to become permanent. If you think you have the above skills and you are available immediately, please don’t hesitate to apply or if you require more information please contact Chloe on the Temporary Team.