Do you love keeping things being the lynchpin and glue that holds things together?
Is keeping things ‘just so’ and presentable your thing?
Are you proactive and keen to add value, when you can see colleagues might need support?
We are delighted to be partnering with a multi award winning marketing company based in Leeds who pride themselves on their influential ideas that allow them to deliver punctual and pioneering campaigns to clients.
Your new role
As receptionist you will act as a coordination point between the internal operations of the agency and the external world of their clients. You’ll be a dab hand at admin and generally be able to turn your hand to whatever comes your way! We’re looking for someone who’s flexible, creative and wants to make the office a great place to work.
- Meeting and greeting clients and fellow colleagues of course! You’ll be a friendly face and hello to clients upon their arrival to the office and be able to make a mean cup of tea (or coffee!)
- Booking travel and accommodation for colleagues when required, sometimes at short notice
- Ordering office consumables – important to keep the troops watered and in biscuits.
- Answering phone calls and fielding those pesky ones in the way only a true professional receptionist knows how!
- Ensuring the meeting rooms are presentable and showcase the agency accordingly, topping up the fruit bowl and ensuring AV is set up for any presentations
- Supporting the finance team with administration including checking and coding invoices on the inhouse system
- You’ll be all over the office environment and keen to keep the place looking tidy
- You might need to run ad hoc errands to ensure clients get a first rate and memorable experience when they visit, there’s a pool car you can use for further afield trips
- You’ll have the opportunity to get involved with staff social events including away days and Christmas parties
What you’ll need to succeed
You’ll be experienced in a similar role and you’ll love being the go-to rock star receptionist. You’ll like being around creative personalities and you’ll be confident enough to speak with clients while they’re waiting and make them feel right at home.
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic agency where no two days are the same!
- Free fruit
- Paid for social events
- 25 days hol + bank hols
- Company pool car
- Your birthday off
- Private healthcare (post probation completion)
If this great opportunity to work for a fantastic agency where no two days are the same sounds like the role for you – Apply today or Speak to Laura Hodge on 0113 367 2880.