We are actively seeking an experienced Receptionist to join an expanding client focused accounts firm in Leeds City Centre.
Being the face of the business, this varied role centres on delivering excellent customer service and administrative support to all operational elements. The key skills for this role are:
- Demonstrable forward-facing administrative experience
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills (experience using case management systems is desirable)
- Strong ability to manage daily admin tasks as well as ad hoc duties
- A key team player, who is also confident working independently
As the Receptionist, you will be a key point of contact for both staff and stakeholders, being responsible for the organisation and effective management of: meeting rooms, visitors, post, stock, events/seminars and document storage. Further, you will be responsible for answering telephone calls, emails and updating client records, as well as any other ad hoc tasks.
Working in this role, you will be part of dynamic accountancy firm who put relationships first, both with their clients and their staff.
If you have the relevant experience, and want to be welcomed into this friendly team, please apply today!