Benefits: 26 days holiday + additional day off over Christmas, Bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Dental Cover, Discounted Gym Membership plus more.
Our client, a global legal firm, are looking to recruit an experienced and professional Reception Team Leader. You will be part of a vibrant and dynamic facilities team, leading them to deliver first class client service and ensuring the smooth running of the reception area. You will manage 4 people in the team, supporting them in a proactive manner and setting regular objectives and reviews.
No two days will be the same, in this role you can expect your duties to include but not limited to:
- Using your initiative to think of new cost saving and efficient processes
- Provide training and team building for your team, ensuring a high morale at all times
- People management of a team of 4, including objective setting, reviews and training
- Supporting you team with both professional and personal development
- Managing sickness and absences proactively
- Ensuring the team is representing the firm in a highly professional manner at all times.
In this role, you will be a great people manager, able to support a team and ensure a consistent approach to client services. You will also be able to delegate duties to your team members efficiently, ensuring overall team SLA’s and KPI’s are being met.
The role of Reception Team Leader will also require:
- A strong commitment to representing the client with a high level of professionalism
- First class communication skills with both internal and external clients
- Experience of managing a team within a client facing environment
- Experience working within a professional services or corporate environment
- Proven experience of prioritising workloads and high level of organisation
- Proven experience of using a front of house booking system and MS packages.