We are searching for a very organised and friendly individual with the rare skill of advanced Excel! Based in Ilkley, this role is within a well-known and long established Property firm, and they need a computer savvy, strong communicator to fill the vacancy of Property Administrator.
The duties of your role will involve the following:
- Acting as the first line of communication and support for all incoming communications – these could be from solicitors, clients or government authorities
- Managing general administration, including typing letters, creating mail merges and reports, updating all contact details for clients and contractors
- Inputting property management information into the in-house system, including PO numbers
- Preparing and circulating timely and accurate reports
- Creating meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes and circulating these to the relevant points of contact
The ideal candidate for Property Administrator will be able to commute to Ilkley daily – this role is based 5 minutes away from the train station. You will also possess the following:
- Strong experience in an administrative role
- Experience in a secretarial capacity, and exposure to digital dictation
- Extremely organised, with an eye for detail that is second to none
- Very confident using the Microsoft Package, including the ability to use Excel at an advanced level
- A happy, self-motivated team player, who enjoys working hard!