Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team. The business has gained some exciting new renovation/building development projects across the UK and they are now looking to increase their team to support with this. The role is working within a highly successful and supportive project management team and they are looking for a capable and highly organised project coordinator to manage logistics and ensure products and equipment arrive to site on time. You will have daily interaction with clients, contractors and the project management team.
- Responsible for demand planning and equipment scheduling
- Checking data across inhouse warehouse management systems and the client’s own procurement systems
- Monitoring key dates and proactively escalating any risks to deadlines.
- Equipment allocation
- Equipment availability management across multiple warehouses
- Shortage reporting
- Vehicle scheduling
- Change management and reporting
- Schedule and email inbox management
- Daily client interaction
- Previous administration or project coordination experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good IT skills including Excel
- Problem solving and prioritisation
- Strong communication skills
- A good team player and able to keep calm under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for the role, please send your CV today!