We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager to join our client based in West Yorkshire on a permanent basis. To be successful in this role it is essential that you have previous experience of onboarding clients and working with complex products.
Our client is a fast growing and hugely successful business with offices across the UK. They have a fantastic team of passionate and very capable individuals who work together in order to provide exceptional service to their clients.
Key Skills and Experience
As a Programme Manager you will have a proven record of client onboarding processes, ideally gained within a SAAS business. A confident communicator you will be highly organised and be able to work effectively across multiple projects.
You will also have;
- Proven experience of onboarding clients
- Experience or working with complex products
- Able to work in an agile way to manage complex programmes to tight deadlines
- Proven experience of building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and the ability to clearly communicate with them throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks effectively
Key Responsibilities and duties
As a Programme Manager your main role will be to manage multiple, often overlapping client onboarding programmes. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Planning and preparing programmes
- Preparing for and leading internal and external meetings both with clients and stakeholders
- Act as the first point of contact for clients throughout the duration of the project
- Act as an escalation point for any programme related issues
- Ensure that the project is on track and resolve any occurring problems
- Manage and grow strategic stakeholder relationships
This is a great opportunity to join a very successful and growing business on a permanent basis. They offer a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and great opportunities for career progression. If you would like to apply or find out more details about the role, please get in touch.