Are you currently out of work as a result of the pandemic? Or is your role security at risk?
Are you highly experienced in PPC and have you worked within a Digital Agency?
We are recruiting for a driven, curious and ambitious agency candidate who has at least 2 years experience with PPC, knowledge of Google Ads and other PPC channels and ideally certifications in Google Ads and Analytics. This is a fantastic career opportunity for a candidate who can hold their own with clients and be trusted to run the role autonomously, and who is currently is out of work and is looking for a long term permanent role within a continually expanding and extremely successful agency, who have despite all odds, continued to grow and succeed during 2020.
In this role, your responsibilities as PPC Executive will include:
- Define, execute, and measure biddable media campaigns, ensuring all commercial and customer metrics are delivered
- Optimising campaigns by adjusting bids for demographics, devices, and audiences
- Apply creativity through ad copy and test to continually increase performance
- Develop test/learn/test process to successfully drive PPC Campaign results
- Measure success of campaigns through development of analysing and reporting where enhancements can be made
- Conduct insightful market and competitor analysis to fully understand the dynamics of the market
- Own the testing of new APIs and Google Ads beta
- Manage workload across multiple biddable media projects including Google Ads, Bing Ads and Social Paid channels
- Work to develop and drive improved efficiencies and processes
- Proactively keep up to date with the latest trends, with a view to apply these to the business where applicable
If you’re used to working in a fast paced and deadline-oriented role, and this PPC Executive sounds like it might be worth exploring for you, contact Jayde or Katie to discuss today!