We are recruiting exclusively on behalf of a Leeds city centre based client, an established yet growing business within the Financial Services sector, for a Personal Assistant to join the team and provide comprehensive and proactive support to the two CEOs.
This is an exclusive opportunity to join a fast-growing business, one that breaks the mould of their sector with a dynamic and entrepreneurial ethos and a culture of fun, drive, and success. As a business with strong values, they are looking for an individual that will thrive within this environment, enjoying a focused and professional but still very sociable working culture.
The Personal Assistant is a pivotal role within the business and crucial in managing the CEOs’ busy schedules, facilitating efficient communication, and ensuring smooth operations at the Executive level. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess exceptional organisational skills, and demonstrate a high level of discretion and professionalism. You will truly become a confidant and close advisor to the CEOs in this role.
This is an office-based role in Leeds city centre.
Key Duties and Responsibilities of the Personal Assistant:
- Provide high-level PA support to both CEOs, including proactive diary and inbox management.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client and key supplier inquiries, maintaining professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Coordinate and arrange travel, accommodation, and logistics for the CEOs as needed.
- Schedule and attend internal and external meetings, taking minutes and ensuring follow-up on action items.
- Assist in the organisation of events and quarterly roadshows, handling logistics and coordination.
- Prepare presentations, reports, and other documentation using Microsoft Office suite.
- Handle incoming calls and messages, directing inquiries appropriately.
- Undertake ad-hoc administrative tasks and support senior management as required.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Previous experience as a PA or EA supporting senior executives is essential.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise effectively across all levels.
- High attention to detail and discretion when handling confidential information.
- Ability to prioritise tasks, manage time efficiently, and work well under pressure.
- A proactive and adaptable approach to problem-solving and task management.
- Degree-level education or equivalent qualifications preferred but not mandatory.
Person Specification and Approach Required:
- Demonstrates company values: Integrity, Authenticity, Collaboration, Solutions-Driven, Passion.
- Client-focused mindset with a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with a 'can-do' attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to anticipate needs, think ahead, and demonstrate initiative.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to understand and prioritise business objectives.
If you are a skilled Personal Assistant with a passion for supporting senior executives in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment, please submit your CV ASAP to be considered. Please note: due to the amount of responses we receive, unfortunately we are unable to reply to every individual application.