Our client, an award-winning maintenance company that offers maintenance solutions are looking for a Part Time Administrator to join their team in Leeds, LS11.
As Part Time Administrator, you will be working within busy and fast paced team to support the general office administration. You will be responsible for:
- Following agreed processes accurately
- Taking inbound customer enquiries
- General admin support
- Collating and inputting records on a portal
- Liaising with contractors daily
Our client is looking for a candidate who is keen to work 2 days a week on a flexible basis. The ideal candidate will have excellent telephone manner and work on their own initiative without much supervision.
To be considered for the role of Part Time Administrator you will also possess the following:
- Previous Admin and data entry experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident handling telephone calls
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Can work within a team and autonomously
- Highly literate and excellent computer skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to start the week commencing 15th January for an initial 2 week temporary period. If you think you have the above skills and can start immediately, please apply within.