Are you looking for a part time administration role? Do you have an interest in property?
Our client, a well-established property and development company based in Leeds City Centre is currently looking for an efficient administrator to join them on a part time basis. The role will involve working closely with the Office Manager providing support to all administrative functions within the business.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Office based/administration experience
- Previous experience of working in property (desirable)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident with audio typing
This is a busy and varied role; the main responsibilities of the administrator will involve:
- Assisting with check ins and check outs
- Handling and responding to any general queries and issues
- Maintaining and updating internal spreadsheets
- General administration tasks
- Flexibility to cover holidays in the business (full time hours)
This is a fantastic role for a strong administrator - If you feel that you meet the above requirements please apply today.