Our client, a superb Law Firm in Leeds City Centre, is looking to recruit an experienced PA / Secretary to provide varied support throughout the firm. This is a superb opportunity to work within an excellent company in Leeds who offer 1st class working conditions.
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- PA or Secretarial experience gained within a Legal or Professional Services firm
- Strong typing and audio typing skills gained within your role
- Highly organised in approach, able to work to deadlines
- Confident communication skills with the ability to build relationships both internally and with clients.
This role requires you to provide support within all areas, adding value with your overall contribution from a business support perspective. As a PA / Secretary, your daily duties & responsibilities will include the following:
- Audio typing of confidential documentation for Partners
- Full diary management, booking appointments, arranging meetings etc.
- Organising all travel arrangements including booking hotel accommodation, rail and other travel logistics
- Liaising with clients, supporting with queries and organising client led events for the company
- Full organisational led support including preparing court related documentation, updating files on the case management system etc.
- Looking after the office, associated facilities and systems internally.
This is an urgent vacancy, if you have the skills and experience outlined clearly above, please contact us immediately. Without this skills and experience, your application will not be considered and you need not apply.