Are you an expert at multi-tasking?
Do you have experience working as a PA and supporting with HR and Office Management?
We are delighted to be working alongside a thriving technological software company based on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre. This SME are looking for a professional and dynamic individual to join the team as Operations Manager and PA to CEO. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who relishes a challenge to take on this multifaceted role and make it their own.
To be considered for the role of Operations Manager and PA to CEO you will need the following skills and experience:
- Extensive PA / Office Operations experience, supporting at Director level
- Excellent HR knowledge
- Diary, email and travel management
- Experience working in a commercial SME
- Ability to make decisions and work on own initiative
- Strong analytical skills with ability to understand financials
- Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise
As Operations Manager and PA to CEO, you will be required to support the company CEO with the day to day running of the administrative and operational aspects of the business. You will be the first point of contact for office issues or staff related HR requirements while ensuring everything runs smoothly in the absence of the CEO, including:
- Diary management - maintaining the CEO’s diary, enabling them to manage and prioritise their time
- Full email management
- Scheduling all internal and external meetings
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Preparation of presentations, meeting papers and reports
- HR management – being the first point of contact for all internal staff issues and processes
- Providing general office management support for the wider team
- Ensuring risks are minimized and appropriate controls are in place
If you have the skills and experience outlined above and are ready for a challenging yet exciting varied role, please apply online today or call Abby on 0113 367 2880 for further information.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*