Are you keen to hit the phones and generate new business? Can you build rapport easily?
Our client is looking for multiple highly motivated and tenacious New Business Sales Executives to join their successful sales team during a period of continual growth. This is an excellent opportunity to work within a highly successful and rapidly expanding IT software business in Leeds.
To be considered for this role as a New Business Sales Executive you must have previous sales experience & the following skills:
- At least 1-2 years strong sales experience
- Highly motivated in your approach, striving for success within your personal and professional life
- You will enjoy setting goals and working to targets within your role
- A natural communicator with the ability to communicate with confidence at all levels
- Inquisitive in your approach to understand your clients’ needs and what products/services will suit them
- Ambitious – this company offer excellent financial and personal development and are looking for individuals who are driven and highly motivated.
Following 6 months intensive training, you will be working from a warm client base with a focus on building strong client relationships through an intelligent and consultative sales approach.
As a New Business Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Proactive contact with clients to promote the unique services that this business offer
- Contacting warm and lapsed clients from the CRM system and having consultative discussions about the products on offer
- Working to targets to ensure proactivity across all areas
- Profiling potential new clients with a view to presenting them with the best possible products for their needs
- Up to 80 outbound calls a day
- Booking clients onto engaging seminars for further product knowledge
In return, you will be part of a highly successful and motivated team with individual and team incentives and lucrative earning potential. You will receive an excellent basic salary and generous commission structure (known to be up to £13,000 in one month!) in addition to 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays, a Pension Scheme and benefits including a Health Cash Plan or Gym Membership.
If you have the skills and experience outlined above, please apply online today or contact Abby on 0113 367 2880 to be considered for this position.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days, please assume that you have not been successful for the role for which you have applied. *