Hours: Monday – Friday, flexible hours between 8am - 6pm
Duration: Two month temporary assignment
We are looking for a an experienced Medical Secretary from General Practice to support a local Leeds GP Practice in a short-term Temporary role.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with all secretarial and administration duties for the practice
- Handling confidential patient documentation in line with service standards
- Updating databases with accurate patient information
- Handling telephone calls
- Scheduling appointments
We are looking for candidates who ‘tick all the boxes’ below and if you do, you will be considered for this Medical Secretary role. The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong experience as a Medical Secretary in General Practice
- Be highly-organised, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communicator on both a verbal and written basis
- Be credible and reliable when handling sensitive and confidential data
- Be a proactive Team Player
If you think you have the above skills and can start immediately, please apply within.