Our client is looking for two creative Marketing Executives with great commercial awareness to join their team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will work collaboratively with key stakeholders, support clients, and provide marketing support across a range of online and offline channels.
What it will involve:
- Providing general marketing and PR support to offices and executives
- Working as a team to copywrite and provide creative input including liaising with creative agencies
- Act as a main point of contact for both new and existing services and to both external and internal audiences
- Developing an understanding of the social landscape and monitor any important trends
- Taking responsibility for identifying long term operational and strategic objectives as well as making recommendations for any improvements within the department
What we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of SEO and PPC would be highly beneficial
- Attention to detail
- 2 years working within a marketing role
- Educated to A Level standard, including GCSEs in Maths and English
- Eager to learn about the industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
If you’re keen to hear more about what the role will involve day to day and the duties you will be responsible for as a Marketing Executive, please get in touch. We are unable to apply to every individual application, however if your skills and experience meet the above requirements, we will be in immediate contact with you.