Amazing Benefits including excellent holidays which increase with service, weekly fitness classes, flexible working including early finish Friday, discounted parking in Leeds city centre and more.
This is a truly outstanding Recruiter in Leeds who is experiencing superb strategic and International expansion within their Market. They offer a truly inclusive and supportive working culture and are looking to add a Marketing Executive to their Recruitment Team. If you are a Marketing Graduate with an entrepreneurial approach then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
What makes the right person?
- You will be educated to Graduate level with a degree in Marketing or something similar – Business etc.
- You may have Marketing experience, working within a similar role.
- You will have an excellent work ethic and will be motivated to really develop your career within a business who will reward you both financially and with ongoing training and support and an excellent career structure.
- You must be able to articulate why this role appeals and what you can bring both to the role and to the business - what makes you the right candidate, what qualities can you demonstrate for this role?
- Strong writing skills – this role involves drafting documentation on behalf of consultants so good written communication is a must.
What the role with involve:
- Supporting a team of 15 recruitment consultants with the marketing and branding on all their key accounts.
- Working closely with each consultant to create a 3-month, 6-month and 12-month branding and marketing strategy for each account, supporting them throughout the process.
- Identifying consultants’ targets for each period and how these can be met, putting forward ideas on marketing and branding to increase exposure
- Drafting emails and articles for Consultants to send out to clients
- Researching markets and how the team can break into various different markets.
- Content writing for social media such as LinkedIn.
If you are excited by this opportunity and want to learn more, send your CV to us immediately with an email telling us what you can bring to this role. This is a unique business and a special vacancy so do not delay in applying.